Arts Research Assistant
Type: Full time/Paid
Location: Kolkata Based/Remote
1) Conducts research and contributes to the conceptual development of a project by organizing/creating documentation of found materials in art history and the art market.
2) Research, compiling, fact checking and verifying artists' information on a CMS database.
3) Research and compiling of information of current art happenings around the globe.
4) Requests images of exhibitions and/or publications; researches and obtains art and image permissions.
5) Proofreads, edits, and translates as needed.
Key Skills & Behaviours required:
Bachelor’s degree in art history or related field; Master’s degree preferred
Proficiency in English
Ability to work on CMS, Excel and Word
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
Ability to build relationships, collaborate and work on teams
Ability to set and meet deadlines for oneself